About your Privacy Rights
Information Collected on This Site
In the course of business, you may be providing us with information such as:
- Client account registration information, including but not limited to, telephone number, physical mailing address, email address, date of birth, job history, fax number, hobbies
- Billing information including but not limited to shipping address, transaction and credit card information
- Records of correspondences, your interests, feedback about our products and services, demographics, site and browsing history
We will be using this information for the purpose of:
- Improving, innovating and providing excellent products, services, and website
- In-House Record Keeping
- Contact you through email, phone, or by letter about a pending transaction, to respond to your inquiries, and/or to market our latest products to you, notify you about sales
- Prevention of fraud
- Affirm, process, and ship your orders
- Understanding your preferences and purchase patterns
- Marketing purposes
We do not share this information with any other third parties than to:
- Our affiliates, or members of our Company, who are necessary for the operation of our business
- Necessary vendors and third party supplies who assist us in executing your orders
- To comply with legal obligations
- For purposes of fraud protection and relevant data protection law, We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to outside parties.
As we maintain social networking platforms, we may necessarily utilize third party social networking elements into our Website. In addition, we may receive information about you through these third party networking sites, which may be published on our Website depending on the privacy setting established on your social network.
IRS Form 8300
When you make cash payment at our physical location over ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00), you will be required to complete FORM 8300, which will include Taxpayer identification number, driver’s license (or other form of state of federal identification certificate) and allow us to make a copy of the identification document. Once you complete and sign this form, we will submit it with a copy of your identification document to the IRS and maintain a copy of them in a secure location until the preservation period of the document as required by law expires. Only permitted personnel will have access to your completed IRS Forms 8300.
Security and Storage
Cookies will be used in our Website. Cookies are files that are stored in your hard drive or browser, which allows our Website to recognize that you have visited our Website on multiple occasions. This allows our Website to cater to your preferences and see how you are using the Website. If you would like disable the cookies from your browser, delete all the cookies from your computer.
1. Choose on Microsoft Internet Explorer- Tools/Internet Options
2. In Privacy Setting select “Delete Cookies”
Opt In and Opt Out
You have the right to opt in and out of certain uses of your Personal Information. You may choose not to receive advertising emails, messages, postal mail, phone calls, facsimiles about our products. Please send us a written request with your name, address, e-mail and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you send in your request, please give us reasonable amount of time to process your request.